As a member of the Human Resource Association of Central Connecticut, I acknowledge my responsibility to strive for personal growth in my chosen career field and commit myself to observe the following ethical practices:
• I will respect the dignity of the individual.
• I will demonstrate and promote a spirit of cooperative effort between members, guests and the community, directly or indirectly connected with the association.
• I will advance ethical human relations concepts in my organization, community and the association. I will set the standard and be an example to others.
• I will reveal the facts in any situation where my private interests are in conflict with those of my employer or the association.
• I will not permit considerations of religion, nationality, race, gender, age, party politics, or social standing to influence my professional activities.
• I will strive to attain and demonstrate a professional level of knowledge within the body of knowledge comprising of the human resource management field.
• I will encourage and participate in continued education to develop and advance new and improved management methods, skills and practices. I will share the knowledge with employees, members and future professionals.
• I will never use the Association, or its membership, for purposes other than those for which they were designed.